Ready to learn your way around SONAR? You'll be making dashboards in no time!
When logging in each day, the first page that users will see is the SONAR Dashboard. Think of the Dashboard as the Home Page. Updated by FreightWaves staff, this default Global Page view will highlight some of the most relevant data on any given day and will be regularly updated as needed.
You can also easily view other Global pre-loaded pages on the left side navigation. If the National Pages menu is not visible, you will need to expand it by following these steps:
- Hover your mouse to the left side of the screen.
- Select your desired Global pages. (NOTE: These pages are static and cannot be edited. To edit pages, you will need to create your own under My Pages.)
- Close the Global Pages menu, click the arrow in the top left corner of your screen (optional)
Adding My Pages
In addition to the Global Pages, users can create and save their own custom built page views in My Pages for easy access. To build your own Page:
- Click Edit Pages in the bottom left corner
- Click + Add page that appears above Edit Pages
- Name your page and click Add
- Find your new page under My Pages and click on it
- Click + at the top right corner of your screen
- Select which Widget you would like to add: News, Charts, Maps, Watchlist, Video, Analytics and Correlation Matrix
- Users can add as many Widgets to a Page as they'd like to create a comprehensive dashboard view.