You can add a number of widgets to your page. To add a widget:
- Click the + at the top right hand of your screen to add a chart
- Select the widget you would like to add
- Follow the prompts on the screen
The Widget options are:
Analyze market direction and trends by selecting the data of your choice using the easy-to-view display.
- Standard Watchlist – displays selected in terms of daily movement.
- Heat Map List – a color coded list that is shaded based on movements from the previous day. Green denotes a positive change. Red denotes a negative change.
- Tree Map – displays hierarchical data as a set of rectangles.
- Scrolling Ticker – a perpetual stream of values for the selected indices
- Gauge Chart – displays 52 week highs and lows relative to the current value.
View data on a map including truck data, rail data, critical events and more.
View volatile markets and levels of volatility in those markets.